1. Cookie on the website
1.1. What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small file that contains data which is sent from the website to your computer.
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to the website and will be removed when the browser window is closed. For example, a session cookie is used to know how long you spent on the website and which pages have been consulted.
- Permanent cookies are stored for a period of time and are used to identify you when you return to the site. For example, your username may be remembered on the login page.
1.3. What type of data are collected
- For Analytics purposes:
An Internet Protocol address (IP address), operating system and platform, information about your visits, your country, search terms you used in our website and on search engine, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages. See section Analytics for more information.
- From forms and marketing communications:
Name, name of the company, email address, phone number and message.
1.4. Where do we store the data
- Your information will be stored on our cloud system which is managed by a third-party, HD UK. We have verified their policy HDUK to make sure they comply with the law.
- Website data collected for analytics will be stored on Google Analytics and SquareSpace. See section Analytics for more information.
In any occasion your data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
1.5. How long the personal data collected on the website will be kept for
- All data of visitors on the website will be stored for 26 months. After that period, everything will be deleted.
- All data for marketing purposes will be stored for as long as you want to be on the list. However, the list will be review every 2 years.
- All data collected from the form filled on our website will be stored for 1 month, unless the person become a client.
2. When a form is filled on the website
If a visitor to the website or a client uses the forms available on the website to contact us or to subscribe to the newsletter, we will collect personal information such as name, email address, phone number and use it for the right purpose.
PRWS Bristol Limited uses Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use our website so that we may make improvements and give visitors a better experience.
Google Analytics is a third-party information storage system that records information about the pages that are visited, the length of time the visitor was on the website and on a specific page, how the visitor accessed the website and what the visitor clicked on. No information that could allow us to identify you are stored on Google analytics.
We also use Squarespace analytics, which is our website host, to collect some data to analyse again what visitors do on our website. This tool works like Goole Analytics and collect data such as the length of time the visitor was on the website, the geography of the visitor, the keywords used and the browser and device type that have been used. There are no personal data stored that could allow us to identify you.
4. Personal information for marketing purposes
If you agreed beforehand, some personal information, example email addresses, will be used to share content that we think could be of interest to you.
The type of content will be, but not restricted to the following:
- Social media and blog articles
In all situations, the client will be able to unsubscribe easily by clicking on “unsubscribe” or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links of interest to other websites. If used, they will bring the visitor out of our website. In that case, we have no control on their data protection policy and therefore, we cannot be responsible. It is the responsibility of the visitor to ensure his data are protected on the other websites.